It’s spring 2023, and the time has come to start looking for suppliers for your big day! Photography is so important for capturing those precious moments & memories, so it’s useful to get straight to the kind of packages you’re looking for and get an idea for your budget.
- Party! If you just want the evening reception photographed. Starting from £275
- Ceremony only. If you would like the ceremony photographed, from groom & guest arrival, to confetti outside. Starting from £400
- Ceremony & Daytime Reception. From groom & guest arrival at the ceremony venue, to drinks reception until you and your guests are seated for the wedding breakfast. Starting from £600
- Your day. Photography to cover bride/groom getting ready on the day, to the first dance and all in between. Starting from £1250.
- Prices include VAT & the time spent editing your photographs.
The above gives you an idea of how to breakdown the wedding day in terms of coverage. However, there is always the possibility to tailor these packages to your preferences and wishes.
Style can change from couple to couple, so I intend to capture your day as naturally as possible with a mix of candid reportage as well as some posed for camera. I listen to my clients and deliver the kind of style they are looking for.
What happens next?
We can discuss your day, in person or videocall, checking over the details and discuss your shot list, an optional engagement/couples shoot can be arranged also. I am always on hand to update a plan or double check through things with you.
I like to supply my couples with something as soon as possible, because I know how excited everyone can be to see some photos. So, I edit a handful of key shots and send these to you within 48hrs. The full edit of your wedding photography will come soon after.
Any questions, please do get in touch below, and also check out my Instagram of all things romance, where you can see more examples of my Wedding and Proposal photography @theysaidyesphotos